Mothers day (Ghana)

Happy mothers day to our hardworking mothers back home. I can boldly say ghanaian mothers are the most hardworking  mothers i know.

My mother passed away about 10 years ago,and not a day goes by without me remembering her. She was my role model and she will forever be in my heart. Her smile was the best attribute she had because i hardly recall her being angry or seeing her with a sad face. This is one of the most important things i learnt from her. She never allowed any situation to take over her smiles and even when things were really bad sometimes at home with finances,her smiles made us confident thats things were still good.

Now as a mother myself,i am very pround to have had her in my life. Everthing i know about motherhood now were inspired by her. Sweet memories of her keeps me strong daily. Perfect peace Magaret Akosua Akyeemaa Adomako.

Comments

Popular Posts